- I am painfully shy in large groups. Being short does not help this one single bit. I'm barely five feet tall.
- I am awkward in large groups. I can't ever seem to jump into the conversation. I'll wait and wait and wait, for just the right moment, and by then, everyone's gone on to somewhere else.
- When I get excited about something, or feel strongly about it, I get loud. And not boisterous loud, just loud. I think it's my Italian heritage. At least, that's what I'm blaming it on.
- I am easily distracted. I'm totally Dug from "Up." Squirrel!
- I make jokes about my weight all the time. I know, I know. Fitbloggin is probably not the forum for that brand of humor, but it's an old self-defense trick that's not easily put away. Even now.
- I will be in awe of the "big time" bloggers. In fact, I probably won't be able to speak in the presence of NoMoreBacon, MizFit, FoodieMcBody, YumYucky, the artist formerly known as Fitarella, JackSh*t and even Roni. I'll be a babbling idiot, I'm sure. Just pat me on the head as you walk away. That'll be enough for me.
- I am horrible with remembering names. Really. Just don't be offended if I can't remember yours. It's not personal.
- I have a hard time looking people in the eye. Partly because I'm short, but mainly, it's that shy thing.
- I was so busy remembering and designing everyone else's business cards, I didn't do my own. So everyone gets stickers. So there.
- Here's the biggie: This is the FIRST time I have ever been away from my husband and son overnight. So, I'll probably be glued to my phone. Don't hold it against me. I'm just trying to make sure those two don't burn my house down while I'm gone.
So, there you go. Your cheat sheet for dealing with me.
Oh! And here's the most important part: my first name. It's Anda.