- Socks no longer fit. They simply refuse to stay up.
- Don't buy new shoes. I've lost at least shoe size, and it happened nearly overnight. About a month after I'd bought 5 pairs of new shoes, poof! None of them fit. In fact, walking on the street I nearly hit a passing car because my shoe flung itself off my foot.
- You will be cold in the winter. Cold like you've never felt before. 70 degrees? I'm cold. 75 degrees? Still cold. There are not enough blankets on earth to keep my poor body warm now. I'm attached to a heating pad majority of the time.
- Boobs are NOT the first place everyone loses weight. Where did I lose my weight first, you ask? My wrists. Yes. Wrists. Because that's useful.
- One tequila.... floor. One glass of wine and I'm loopy. I now have zero tolerance for alcohol. I am officially a cheap date. (Much to my husband's delight.)
So, what about you, dear readers? What oddities did you come across as you lost weight that no one told you about?